As soon as your order has been completed and payment received, a confirmation will be sent via email. Test kits will be dispatched by ordinary mail usually by close of business on the following day. However, bulk orders may take up to 72 hours.
Expected standard delivery times for test kits dispatched from the UK are as follows:
|Far East, Australia and South Africa
Standard delivery charges apply for all orders and will be calcuIated at checkout. For selected countries, FedEx International Economy or Priority shipping may be offered. Pricing for overseas shipping is calculated at checkout when you select your chosen method.
Expected FedEx delivery times (business days) are as follows:
||FedEx International Priority
||FedEx International Economy
|Middle East and India
|Africa and Oceania
Returning saliva samples:
- For customers located in the United Kingdom, your kit will include an envelope which is prepaid for you to send your sample back to our returns centre.
- For returns in the USA, your kit will include a prepaid envelope back to our contracted third party who will handle the return of your sample back to our returns centre here in the UK.
- For all other international sample returns, you may use the envelope contained within your kit, but you assume all additional shipping costs required to return your sample to us from outside the United Kingdom.
Returning blood samples:
- Our Snapshot services are currently only available within the United Kingdom. Your kit will include a prepaid envelope to send your sample back to our lab for processing.
Your results and report will be available within approximately 10 working days from receipt by our laboratory.
- This policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service (TOS) https://www.dnafit.com/legals/terms.asp
- When placing an order and in agreeing to our TOS, you shall abide by all applicable laws and regulations in relation to export control rules within the receiving country. DNAfit will not be liable for any costs relating to the release of items from customs and if an item is received back into our returns centre, you will assume any costs to resend your kit.
- If you do not return your saliva sample to us within 6 months from the original order date, your sample will not be processed. Please ensure you complete your test within this period of time to avoid disappointment.
- For kits that require online activation, samples received at the returns centre without activation will be held for a maximum of 3 months before being securely destroyed. It is therefore important that instructions within the kit are followed carefully to avoid results being delayed. Under these circumstances, refunds will not be issued for destroyed samples after the 3 month retention period, but will offer a free retest.
- For Snapshot customers, blood samples must be returned to the lab within 5 days of the test being performed otherwise the results may not be accurate due to the deterioration of the sample quality.